Our experienced designers & installers will engineer your wall system with superior construction, stability, durability and strength.
Through the installation of a proper compacted base, we ensure the quality of the foundation of your new investment. In addition, by installing a proper drainage system behind all applicable retaining walls, we can reduce the hydrostatic pressure and increase the longevity of your new retaining wall.
By offering quality materials such as Unilock Olde Quarry Stone, Keystone, Fieldstone or Lannonstone, we will provide you with a variety of options to meet your budget for you to enjoy the beauty for years to come. Click here to learn about which one of these retaining walls is the best fit for your landscape.
Unilock’s Olde Quarry stone can be added to achieve an elegant European estate look. Another benefit of Olde Quarry wall units is the ability to match the color to other Unilock paver products to provide a uniform look throughout your hardscaping.
Benefits of Unilock Decorative Olde Quarry Wall Units:
- Olde Quarry stone wall units provide an antiqued, tumbled finish to provide the elegance of a natural stone appearance.
- Soft, Attractive earth tone color choices
- Complements Brussels Block pavers well when creating patios, steps, decorative freestanding walls and pillars.
We offer Keystone Standard and Compac Retaining Wall units in either grey or tan with a straight or sculptured rock face. Steps can be added for increased accessibility and decorative pillars can be added for an upscale appearance.
Benefits of Keystone Retaining Wall Units:
- Keystone wall units deliver a structurally sound, engineered wall system with superior construction stability, durability, and strength.
- Keystone Compac wall units offer the mix of cost effectiveness, aesthetics and performance.
- Keystone Standard wall units are used for taller walls when a stronger wall is required.
- Keystone wall units are made of high-strength, low absorption concrete and uses strong fiberglass pins for long lasting structures.