At Integrity Landscape Services, LLC we only use a commercial grade, cast aluminum low voltage LED landscape lighting system that provides a dramatic and distinctive landscape effect. Our customers value this affordable way to illuminate and add security to their homes.
The preferred brand – Vista: All landscape lighting fixtures finishes are powder coated and are guaranteed from the manufacturer for a period of 10 years and the stainless steel transformers are guaranteed against mechanical and electrical defects from the manufacturer for a lifetime.
Landscape lighting is a great way to add light to a dark pathway, add safety to steps, showcase a unique landscape feature and add security. There are a variety of landscape lights to choose from including path lights, up lights, step lights, wall lights as well as flood lights. With so many different light fixture options available, the lighting possibilities are virtually endless.
Installing a landscape lighting system can expand and extend the usability and functionality of an outdoor living space. By illuminating patio or deck areas with landscape lighting, it allows for more use after dusk. In addition, the proper use of landscape lighting can increase curb appeal by presenting a cared-for look to any home and by making the home warm and inviting.
Benefits of Vista Landscape Lighting:
- Vista Lighting offers many attractive styles and finishes including copper, black and weathered iron.
- Vista Lighting specializes in low voltage LED lighting for increased longevity and low energy costs
- Professional grade, cast aluminum lighting systems that won’t rust or deteriorate.
- A manufacturer’s lifetime warranty on all stainless steel transformers.
- The transformer comes with an easy to operate timer as well as a photocell sensor that can be set up to automatically turn on and off at dusk and dawn.
- Rugged fixtures that are designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Made of heavy-gauge die cast aluminum for strength and durability.
- Precise aiming and uniform distribution of light for superior control without glare.
- LED bulbs match the output of existing halogen sources while using up to 80% less energy than halogen bulbs and are rated for 50,000 hours of use.
- Designed to handle rain, wind, snow and ice.
- The surface temperature of the fixture remains cool to the touch.
Click here to find out more about the different landscape lighting techniques.