Grasses can be a beautiful additional to your landscape upgrade. Consider the following benefits of grasses:
- Require low maintenance. Once properly planted, grasses become a perennial addition to your landscape and require very little maintenance.
- Add privacy. Tall grasses in a clustered grouping can easily screen an unpleasant view.
- Provide texture to beds and borders. Ornamental grasses add lovely and distinctive boarders to your landscape. For example, fountaingrass offers soft, mounding features to vibrant blooming plants.
- Soften hardscaping. Grasses mellow the strong features of walls and pavings to make them look less cold and more inviting.
- Dress up decks and patios. Placing ornamental grasses in beautiful pots and vases is an easy way to add a vibrant zest to your patio or deck.
- Accent a garden. Ornamental grasses are a wonderful tool to make your garden a work of art.
- Create lovely edges. Grasses create flowing, natural borders to walks and pathways.
- Cover bare ground. If you have a piece of land that is difficult to use, plant grasses for a natural, covered look.
Contact Integrity Landscape for a free consultation about upgrading your home with lovely grasses and other improvements.