At Integrity Landscape Services, LLC we only use a commercial grade, cast aluminum low voltage LED landscape lighting system that provides a dramatic and distinctive landscape effect. Our customers value this affordable way to illuminate and add security to their Milwaukee-area homes.
Landscape lighting is a great way to add light to a dark pathway, add safety to steps, extend your time outdoors, showcase a unique landscape feature and add security. There are a variety of landscape lights to choose from including path lights, up lights, step lights, wall lights as well as flood lights. With so many different light fixture options available, the lighting possibilities are virtually endless.
Installing a landscape lighting system can expand and extend the usability and functionality of an outdoor living space. By illuminating a patio or deck area with landscape lighting, it allows for more use after dusk. In addition, the proper use of landscape lighting can increase curb appeal by presenting a cared-for look to any home and by making the home warm and inviting to family and guests.
When it comes to landscape lighting, Vista is the best brand available. All Vista landscape lighting fixtures are powder coated and are guaranteed from the manufacturer for 10 years and the stainless steel transformers are guaranteed against mechanical and electrical defects from the manufacturer for a lifetime.
Benefits of Vista LED Landscape Lighting:
- Low voltage LED lighting for increased longevity and low energy costs
- Bulbs are rated for 40,000 hours
- Lifetime warranty on all stainless steel transformers
- Transformers feature an automatic smart timer or photocell timer
- Simple to operate and make adjustments to all fixtures or transformer
- Commercial grade cast aluminum fixtures that are made in the USA
- Many fixture styles and finishes including copper, black and weathered iron
- Designed to handle rain, wind, snow and ice
- Only need 1 accessible outlet to install transformer
- Often requires no electrical work
- Minimal damage to lawn or landscape features
- Ability to easily add additional lighting after initial installation
If you would like to see a landscape lighting system in action, please feel free to stop by our display in the evenings. Our display features a variety of lights which will give you a taste at what we can do at your home.
Click here to find out more about the different landscape lighting techniques.